Lupagen is in the process of transforming how we treat patients with serious diseases in a safer, more efficacious manner by enabling gene modification of peripheral blood mononuclear cells at the bedside. The company is based in Dallas, TX and has global footprint of employees, consultants, contract manufacturing and collaborators. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company that is looking to transform gene therapy. Consider joining our team and unlocking your potential. We seek the fiercely independent free thinkers.
Lupagen is seeking a highly independent and motivated individual to support next-generation gene therapy programs in the field of Cancer Immunotherapy. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Lupagen’s cell & gene therapy delivery device testing and optimization at our customer development site in the Greater Seattle area. The candidate must be driven, resourceful, and able to work independently. The position will require significant domestic travel from our internal labs, engineering, and customer sites.
Greater Seattle or Remote and willing to be onsite in Seattle at least 3-4 days a week. Travel will also be required to other development sites in Chicago and Dallas as needed; Travel 25-75% depending on location
Role and Responsibility
- Provide technical direction and support to customers on operation and maintenance of company prototype systems in development.
- Serve as customer contact on technical and service-related problems.
- Work closely with and research and development, engineering and product development, QA/QC to provide direct user feedback to drive design and development plans, address customer concerns, determine corrective action and customer follow-up.
- Install, check out, operate, maintain, and upgrade equipment to meet needs of local customer.
- Provide guidance and training to customer personnel in establishing operation, maintenance, inspection procedures, and techniques.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
- Advise and assist in effecting design changes to improve equipment efficiency and performance.
- Maintain customer good will through: effective communication of all services rendered; effective communication of on-site arrival time; effective and early communication of late on-site arrival time; effective communication of service and operator issues; effective presentation of positive attitude for the company, products, employees, and customers; and maintaining a proper business appearance as defined by service management.
Education & Experience
- Minimum: Bachelors in Engineering (biomedical, electrical, mechanical)
- Preferred: 2-4 years field experience with proven record of customer satisfaction; Blood processing, apheresis, plasmapheresis or transfusion medical equipment experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong interest, aptitude or experience in medical device product design and/or development
- Demonstrated customer service skills, willingness to adapt to client schedules.
- Field service experience and ability to perform work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Computer skills are essential. Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Independent Thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Problem-solving skills
LUPAGEN seeks to globally commercialize technologies that will transform point-of-care disease detection and diagnosis, and the monitoring of therapies. With our employees, LUPAGEN focuses on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent. We seek people with a positive “can-do” attitude and we foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
LUPAGEN is not for everyone…hard work, exciting challenges, limited resources, highly collaborative, fast-paced, and a path toward making a significant impact in the medical device and cell and gene therapy field!
LUPAGEN offers a competitive pay and benefits package with short and long-term incentives for individual, team, and company success. We offer benefits associated with company growth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LUPAGEN is a drug-free workplace.
Please forward your CV if interested via email to: email@example.com
Note to Recruiting Agencies: All resumes submitted by search firms or recruitment professionals to Lupagen, Inc. in any form without a current signed search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Lupagen; no fee will be paid in event that a candidate is hired.